Become an in demand software engineer by taking this course on Node, MongODB, and backend web development. As one of the most popular web development stacks today, learning Node, MongoDb, ExpressJS is a must. Knowing these languages and frameworks will open doors and jobs for you.
In this project-based course, you’ll learn how to build Node, MongoDB, applications by building three full projects. You’ll discover some techniques widely used in the industry today. And you’ll find out how to use notable libraries like Express.
You will skyrocket to the top of the talent pool because you can build backend web applications. The backend is the heart of services and products. So knowing how to write the backend is the other highly crucial skill looked for by top software companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and more.
In this course, you’ll get familiar with Node by building an application from the start. First, you’ll learn how to use the native Node modules to build a server.
Second, you’ll build a more in-depth application with Node and Express to learn how to a build an api with a complete set of http request methods.
Next, you’ll dive into MongoDB to build a solid foundation around these tools. After, you’ll build an api that combines all the previous concepts with Node and MongoDB so that you understand how to create Node apps that work with advanced databases.
You will learn express. Express will help us to understand routing and request types like GET, POST DELETE etc. Further we will learn to send response like web based and JSON response.
Ready to step up your coding game? Excited to boost your skills? Then what you are waiting for? Let’s get started coding!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create Node and MongoDB applications.
- A developer who wants to refine their backend skills.
- Front end developers, who wants to become full stack now.
- Anyone wants to learn nodejs, mongo db, express etc
What you’ll learn
- Build full Node and MongoDB applications.
- Build APIs
- Discuss the backend Web Development with fellow software engineers.
- Apply various web requests to their custom backend applications.
- Use and build Node middleware, for error handling as well as parsing incoming data.
- Use advanced es6 concepts to write more concise code.
- Extend Node applications with third-party libraries.
- Have an understanding of the Node event loop.
You must be logged in to submit a review.